$

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Artis Jemputan - Tai Kak Chik @ Kaunselor Ditakuti

52 Weeks to 40

Week 1, Day 1 (Prolog)

Assalamualaikum readers.

First, I would like to thank my dearly beloved baby sister, Mak Kintan who own this blog for giving me a very rare opportunity to be a guest writer in her insanely gorgeous blog. Everybody has their own story to tell but not all have the discipline that is needed to maintain a blog and actively upload posts. I hope Mak Kintan’s reader will enjoy my posts as they can now read the story of me written by myself. To readers who have no idea who I am, I’m one of the actresses in Mak Kintan’s list of casts whom she named ‘Acique Lily = Kaunselor ditakuti’ (although I don’t know why she refers to me as a counselor whom she is afraid of because she is never afraid of me…. At all… ).

Before I write further, I just wanna inform the readers that most of my future post will be written in English and computerize language. Bukan sebab Bahasa Inggeris saya adalah sangat perfect, tapi sebab saya tak pandai bercerita dalam Bahasa Melayu. Nanti jadi macam buku teks huhuhuhu…Sebab kalau menulis dalam Bahasa Melayu, saya tak suka guna slanga atau short form words (mcm pktaan yg pki msa 2lis sms… ewwww), atau trending words. Selalunya kalau saya try tulis blog dalam Bahasa Melayu (saya pun ada belog seniri tapi malas nak menten sebab tu numpang belog orang heheheh…), post tu jadi macam sangat membosankan sebab saya tak pandai buat karangan dalam Bahasa Melayu. Sebab tu BM saya masa SPM dulu (tahun 1992…. WHAT???) saya dapat C6. Hahahahahahha…. Satu lagi, saya suka tulis dalam Bahasa Inggeris sebab kat tempat saya keje sekarang saya tak ada banyak peluang untuk berbahasa Inggeris, jadi my English has become rusty. So I take this opportunity as a platform to sharpen
my command of English language gitewww…

But dear readers, don’t get me wrong… saya bukanlah lebih hebat daripada anda bila tak menggunakan perkataan2 tersebut, dan anda pulak bukanlah lebih hebat daripada saya jika anda guna perkataan2 tersebut, it is just the matter of personal choice so nothing personal occay heheheh :-*

Anyway, today, the 2nd of June 2014, is the last birthday that I’ll be celebrated in my 30s. Today I’m celebrating my 39th birthday. For some women, approaching the dreaded 40 years old is rather scary, but for me… I can’t wait. I don’t know why but I can’t wait to be 40 years old. So that is why I’m happily counting down on weekly basis, starting from today until the day I officially become a 40 years old woman; hence the title of my post “52 Weeks to 40”. I’ll be updating my post (dengan izin Allah dan kebenaran tuan punya tanah) on weekly basis and there might be some special posts here and there amidst my weekly updates.

As this is my introduction post, I would like to introduce my list of actors and actresses whom will make their appearance in my posts.

Pak Koutam/HH                            = Partner in Crime
Kaukuk/HD/Haris                         = Sensitive little gentleman
Yambot/Ah Teng/FAZ/Zahra       = Free spirited little lady
Ibu/Busu Leha/Ibu Ca                  = Queen of my heart
Ayah/Tok Ciba/Ayah Cana           = King of my heart
Angah Liza                                    = Source of spiritual needs
Mak Kintan/MK/BabySis             = Landlord disayangi (Mmmwahh!!)

Additional casting will be introduced from time to time. Till my next post. Assalamualaikum.

p/s: Dear MK yang saya sayangi dan hormati, saya berharap post saya untuk blog puan adalah memuaskan hati puan yang suci.

Love
Acique Lily
Aka Kaunselor Ditakuti

Saya MK: Sorry OMG gila lama terperam dalam email. 6 bulan!!!! This entry suppose to be up in the blog bulan June hahaha... sorry Cicik...marilah menulis lagi!!

Sesiapa nak jadik artis jemputan saya marilah email saya intansiza@gmail.com. Saya suka anda kalau dapat share cerita pasal anak-anak, tips ibu-ibu and my favourite topic is Fitness! So come join me!!





No comments: