$

Tuesday 17 April 2012

My Cup of Tea

Salam ladies,

Dah lama saya tak membebel di sini. Sengaja menyepi untuk penyucian jiwa. Hahaha...

I can say that I'm satisfied with my life now. Alhamdulillah syukur pada Allah  my children are healthy, active & smart. Situation at home is usually calm & enjoyable although often 'polluted' by the sound of screams from the kids haha. Although my husband is always busy with his work and passion, but I think everything IS in control.

Work ... hmmm it is merely routine for me. Biasa aje, nothing special. Like those in love, when there is no chemistry anymore, all sorts of bad things suddenly appeared kan?

However, orang tua-tua cakap after the rain there's always sun shines. But do we know how long the sun will be shined? Matahari kan bersinar masa hari siang je kan. Lepas tu kalau hujan pulak terus menyorok. Tapi nanti malam there is the moon and the stars. Walaupun not as bright, but it still shines. We must know how to find the privileges in every situation. Konon...cakap macam motivator tau. Macam sekarang ni. My colleagues here are very kind-hearted. Regardless of race, religion or status. Susah tau nak jumpa Sr. G.M yang sudi makan semeja, sepinggan dengan tea lady, but you'll it find here. But apart from makan-makan there is nothing much is going on hehheeheh...

Apa-apa pun saya bersyukur...

I think the long-awaited shiny light has arrived . We just wait a little longer. Kejaaaap je lagi I will share it with you. Pray for me pretty ladies!!
 
 
P/S:- Sayang semua!!! (Ayat macam artis)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

correction... everything is in control.. hehe

MK said...

nak jugak tu ye? kamus besta di mana-mana.

walaubagaimanapun, terima kasih.

Makwe Kintan said...

wah...sdg blogwalking terjumpa blog akak ni...nama kita mcm serupa tp xsama kan..haha...salam perkenalan & saya Makwe Kintan a.k.a MK...hehe...