$

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Confession

Hi - My name is Intan
When nobody's looking, I will eat like Setan (now..that's rhyme!! haha)

But sometimes I feel like I am gile
Because I can still eat even though I'm already full
But I just keep on sumbat the food
Until that very last piece of kerepek or dark chocolate in the fridge gone licin
Notice that I tulis 'dark chocolate'?
It's healthier than milk choc kan?
Tapi kalau dah seketul besar makan sampai habis the whole chocs, mana datang healthy nye?


Yes I regret when I makan like setan
I just regret but it doesn't stop me from continue makan

I actually hate running
Because I run like a girl
Or maybe like a tortoise
By the way I am a girl
Owh no..maybe I am auntie-auntie

Running also very penat ok!
And peluh-peluh sweating like mad
And your face pun bila tak cukup nafas looks like gorilla
And ketiak also boleh tahan lah masyam
I hate it when I am not cantik
But I run anyway


Yes I go to gym
I am not really in love with the gym
The best that I can do maybe 3 times per week
But normally 2 times
Or maybe once
But I go to the gym anyway


Eat clean? What's that
I eat almost everything - a lot!
But I think now is the right time to start
To eat clean

You are what you eat
So I think I better eat a skinny person


It's hard to eat clean
Harder than running & other exercise
But I must try

This is my body
I'm trying to lose weight
Even though I memang selalu kalah
But I wont quit
No I don't hate my current body
Because I only have one body
So I don't have the choice rather than jaga this body baik-baik 



 So please help me.
Maybe doa for me
Doa that I will rajin lari & gym
Doa that I will eat as clean as possible

I know I'm doing it badly & slowly
But I just have to keep doing it


Yang benar,

MK gemuk perut lapis-lapis (but I will get my perut kempis!!) - food addict






P/S: Gambar cute-cute all from Google. Mostly from Arthletic Girl (I love her)



2 comments:

Diana Ishak said...

Valid tak agak-agak orang berat 51kg macam aku ni nak doakan kau? Camne cerita dia sebenarnya ni?
Aku rasa baik kau doakan aku.

suri said...

wah dah kurus tapi up balik sebab dah berdua ni hu....alahai..