$

Wednesday 29 October 2014

My First Ever

So I've started running for no specific reason rather than to gain my stamina & to lose some weight in February 2013. I mean after my hubs bought me a weighing scale & my kids complained about my tummy yg melimpah ruah.

After 3 months berlari - on of my girlfriend said my jeans dah longgar gila dekat bahagian peha and insisted me to beli jeans baru because the jeans that I'm wearing disgust her...heheeh..

So then I realized...wahhh maybe saya dah kurus? Hohoho...apart from that saya pun ada rasa lebih bertenaga and pada suatu pagi masa saya berlari-lari sorang-sorang pada pukul 5.00 pagi sambil mengenang nasib malang sebab terpaksa berlari-lari pagi-pagi buta...

I thought..."I should join a race!!! Why not? Maybe kita start with a Fun Run - 5km"

So I did. September 2013 - after like 8 months of berlari-lari, I registered for 5km Fun Run 'Walking with Silence' in December 2013. Sangat berkobar-kobar!!

But suddenly my SIL register kan I for 10km race in Putrajaya - Putrajaya Statistic Run October 2013.

I survived, I succeed. I puked after I finished running. I had migraine after I reached home all day sampai petang. Haha...saya anggap experience ini sangat mahal untuk saya bergelar seorang RUNNER (self-claimed ye..haha)

The first always be the sweetest kan...

Till then! Tata!!





1 comment:

Diana Ishak said...

aku bukan taknak eksesais, tapi aku kesian nnt ramai org makan ati tgk body aku slim kembali. Takpelah... biarlah aku kekal begini.